A foreign resident from a non-European country can ask a study visa to the Italian Embassy or Consulate of his/her country for long term study of more than 3 months.
The VISA will be given in about 90 days (usually 2/4 weeks)and lasts for the entire course duration and cannot be longer than one year.
This kind of course has a minimum of 80 lessons per month.
6 MONTHS WITH SPAZIOLINGUA
The visa is granted within 90 days (usually within 2 to 4 weeks) and is valid for the duration of their course, for a maximum of a year.
1. Passport valid for at least 4 months
2. Airline ticket or booking
3. Passport photo
4. Proof of address or fax
5. Proof of enrolment at SPAZIOLINGUA, detailing the start date and duration, the full address of the institution, and proof that the full course fee has been paid up front. Legally, the course must include 80 lesson hours per month (such as our long courses)
6. Proof of accommodation for the entire length of stay (we offer our students a helping hand in finding accommodation)
7. Proof of the student’s financial means. The student will need to be able to show they have around €900 of funds for each month they intend to stay (photocopy of credit card statement, bank statement, a declaration of means of financial support, a declaration guaranteeing support by a third party)
8. International health insurance which is valid in Italy
We encourage you to visit the Ministry of Foreign Affair’s website for further information:
Expenses for payment through bank transfer will be paid by the student.
Visa courses are not convertible with any other kind of course and have the same duration of the study visa.
The first foreign language is always the hardest , especially if you are going to study Italian
UK has decided to exit from the European Union with the vote of 23 June: after 40 years, the country
Technology is an integral part of learning a language all over the world and at all different levels.
The workplace is one of the headquarters for the development of the individual personality.